ANNOUNCE: tDOM 0.9.0
tDOM 在很長一段時間的 0.8.3 以後，釋出了一個新版 v0.9.0。這版加入了 JSON 的支援，並且在編譯時開啟 html5 選項（需要連結 Google Gumbo html parser library）的情況下就有 html5 parser 可以用。
* for convenience expat 2.2.0, the XML parser originated from
James Clark, although you're able to link tDOM with other
expat versions or the library provided by the system.
* building a DOM tree from XML in one go implemented in C for
maximum performance and minimum memory usage, and DOM I and II
methods to work on such a tree using either a OO-like or a
* a Tcl interface to expat for event-like (SAX-like) XML parsing.
* a complete, compliant and fast XPath implementation in C
following the November 99 W3C recommendation for navigating and
* a fast XSLT implementation in C following the W3C Recommendation
16 November 1999.
* optional DTD validation.
* a JSON parser which parses any possible JSON input into a DOM
tree without losing information.
* an efficient and Tcl'ish way to create XML and HTML documents
and JSON string.
* as build option an interface to the gumbo HTML5 parser, which
also digests almost any other HTML.
* an even faster simple XML parser for trusted XML input.
* additional convenience methods.